Digital DanceForce (July 13-17)
Self-care is important. Sometimes we take better care of others than of ourselves. Please join us for a week of well-deserved focus on YOU!
DanceForce is a comprehensive training program for dance students (15+), professional aspirants, and early-career dancers. Programming includes classes in a variety of dance techniques, DanceWorks Chicago repertory, mentorship sessions, artistic coaching, specialty seminars, tell-it-like-it-is professional development sessions, and a culminating sharing for family and friends.
- 10:45am-11am, check-in, informal networking
- 11am-noon, Ballet, Contemporary, Pilates, or Yoga (varies per day)
- 12:05pm-1:10pm, DanceWorks Chicago repertory
- 1:15pm-2pm, Self-care seminar (Monday-Thursday)
- 1:15pm-2pm, Informal student sharing of DWC rep for family and friends
FEE: $275 per week
Class size is limited to 16 dancers in order to provide individual attention!
There are two audition options:
Upon program acceptance, dancers may request a scholarship application. The scholarship rate is $225/week.
For more information, please contact Sara Bibik Dance360 Program Director.