Update: The submission deadline has been extended and is on a first-come, first-served basis. The application below will remain open while submissions are still being accepted.
Video Audition Checklist
- Application Form
- $30 Application Fee
- Video URL
- Two Photos: Head Shot and Dance Shot
- One-Page Résumé
Video URL Requirements
YouTube, Vimeo, or Google Drive work great!
- Length: 15-20 minutes total
- Include only work that has been performed/recorded in the past 4 months
- Please introduce yourself at the beginning of the video.
- Start with ballet technique including center work:
- Tendu/dégagé exercise with port de bras and épaulement
- Adagio including développés front, side, back as well as a promenade
- Pirouette combination including pirouettes en dehors and en dedans
- Petit allegro exercise including batterie
- Grand allegro combination moving through space
- Continue with jazz, contemporary, or modern choreography
- Two different pieces, two to five minutes each
- Solo work is ideal; however, if group work is submitted, please identify yourself at the beginning of the segment
- Choreography should highlight technical ability as well as personal voice/style to share who you are rather than merely what you can do.
- Include a variety of dance elements such as level changes (floor work), movement through space, musicality, etc.
- A head shot that looks like YOU!
- Dance shot: Dance360 is focused on the whole person, so select an image that provides insight into who you are as a dancer and a human!
A one-page résumé (PDF or MS Word document) to include the following:
- Contact information
- Training (current school plus previous consistent training and impactful workshops/intensives)
- Performance experience
- Academic achievements, if applicable
- Service recognition, if applicable
- Reference: a dance teacher/mentor/choreographer, including first and last name, relationship to you, organizational affiliation, and e-address.