DanceWorks Chicago promotes the individual artistic growth of dancers through training, collaboration, mentorship, and performance. Team DWC aspires to provide programming that serves and inspires future dance professionals. Undergraduate Dance Majors are invited to participate in a simple online survey so DWC can better understand and serve young artists like YOU.
The ten-minute survey will cover the following topics:
- Understand training received by dance majors
- Understand supplemental learning/experiences offered to dance majors
- Understand career goals and motivation of dance majors
- Learn how dancers have been impacted by COVID-19 and virtual training
DanceWorks Chicago is pleased to extend the following opportunity for participants:
- $10 discount for Digital Dance360 workshop offerings in December 2020 and January 2021 for students who complete the survey and include their e-addresses.
It’s easy to opt in!
- REACH OUT to your school’s dance department to see if they would like to participate. Participation by your program is important to this study. Survey results, in aggregate, will be shared with schools that have 10+ unique student responses.
- A representative from the dance department should connect with DWC Co-founder and Artistic Director Julie Nakagawa (email@example.com) by Friday, November 13.
- The department will be asked to provide the full name and e-address of the person at the school who will serve as a point-person to send the survey link to Undergraduate Dance Majors.
- That’s it! Our team will follow up with a survey link for simple sharing!
The survey will open on November 9 and close on November 21.
Thank you for your consideration! We look forward to hearing YOUR VOICE!!