In honor of National Dance Week, DanceWorks Chicago and Chicago Dancers United invite you to put yourself center stage!
ONE DAY ONLY: Wednesday, April 27 from 9:30am-11:30am
Spend the morning taking care of your health and wellness.
- Open Ballet Class led by DanceWorks Chicago Co-founder and Artistic Director Julie Nakagawa
- Inside Scoop on The Dancers’ Fund presented by Julie Burman Kaplan, Board Member, Chicago Dancers United
- EveryBODY welcome!
Class will be held in the spacious Larry Long Studio in our home at the Ruth Page Center for the Arts, 1016 North Dearborn, between Maple and Oak. The RPC is accessible by public transportation: Brown Line (Chicago station), Red Line (Chicago or Clark/Division station), bus lines #22, 36, 70. Street parking is available.
Get the Inside Scoop on The Dancers’ Fund in the RPC library following class! Light refreshments provided.
- Participate with confiDANCE! ALL members of Team DWC are fully-vaccinated. A photo ID along with proof of vaccination is required from each dancer prior to the start of class.
- Dancers, please register in advance and follow DWC on Eventbrite. Registration link is HERE. Space is limited.
- FEE: complimentary!
- CLASS TIME: 9:30am-10:45am
EveryBODY entering the Ruth Page Center is asked to comply by “house rules”, which have been crafted with current CDC guidance and in consideration of state and city requirements. Thank you for abiding by these guidelines and being a Good Dance Citizen! Procedures are subject to change. RPC policies include:
- Masks to be worn at all times, unless actively eating/drinking
- Water fountains are available for filling bottles or individual cups
- Spatial awareness, physical distancing is required in studios, hallways, etc.
- Hand sanitizer is available…please help yourself!
- Personal responsibility to clean your barre space before/after use is requested. Cleaning supplies are available in the studio.
- Please keep your belongings with you.
Common sense and common courtesy, are, as always, requested and appreciated.