Monday, November 1: Julie Nakagawa ballet
Tuesday, November 2: Julie Nakagawa ballet
Wednesday, November 3: Julie Nakagawa ballet
Thursday, November 4: Julie Nakagawa ballet
Friday, November 5: Patrick Simoniello ballet
It’s BALLET WEEK! Open company classes led by Artistic Director Julie Nakagawa and guest artists are held in the spacious Larry Long Studio in our home at the Ruth Page Center for the Arts, 1016 North Dearborn, between Maple and Oak. The RPC is accessible by public transportation: Brown Line (Chicago station), Red Line (Chicago or Clark/Division station), bus lines #22, 36, 70. Street parking is available.
We’ve missed YOU!
- Participate with confiDANCE! ALL members of Team DWC are fully-vaccinated. A photo ID along with proof of vaccination is required from each dancer prior to the start of class.
- Dancers, please register in advance. Space is limited.
- FEE: $12
- CLASS TIME: 9:30am-10:45am
EveryBODY entering the Ruth Page Center is asked to comply by “house rules”, which have been crafted with current CDC guidance and in compliance with state and city requirements. Procedures are subject to change. RPC policies include:
- Temperature checks upon entry
- Masks to be worn at all times, unless actively eating/drinking
- Water fountains are available for filling bottles only
- Spatial awareness, physical distancing is required in studios, hallways, etc.
- Hand sanitizer is available…please help yourself!
- Personal responsibility to clean your barre space before/after use is requested. Cleaning supplies are available in the studio.
- Please keep your belongings with you.
Common sense and common courtesy, are, as always, requested and appreciated.
This program is partially supported by a grant from the Illinois Arts Council Agency.