DanceWorks Chicago is proud to partner with the School of Theatre and Dance at James Madison University to present, Next Steps – Summer Dance Intensive. This intensive offers students three exciting program options for engaging with JMU and DWC…
- 3-day intensive: Wednesday-Friday, July 7-9
- 1-day intensive: Saturday, July 10
- 4 day intensive: Wednesday-Saturday, July 7-10
Designed specifically for committed and curious students ages 13 – 19, programming includes study with nationally and internationally recognized artists and experts in the field while getting a taste of campus life along with real-world experience learning DWC repertory! LIVE music!
There is no audition for the intensive.
Space is limited!
- in-person participants (20 LOCAL dancers) on campus of James Madison University, Harrisonburg, VA
- online participants (20 dancers working via Zoom)
- filled on a first-come first-served basis
- PRIORITY REGISTRATION DUE DATE: Saturday, May 1
- Includes a JMU tote bag!!
For more information, please visit the JMU website.
QUESTIONS? E-mail Next Steps Director Matt Pardo: email@example.com