DayLab, DanceWorks Chicago’s version of a One-Day Workshop, is open to dancers 15+ working at an advanced/professional level. Join us for DayLab and immerse yourself in a welcoming environment geared to addressing your body, mind, and spirit! Discover and share inspiration through training, artistic exploration, and connection with your peers!
LAST CALL for an in-person audition opportunity for Dance360 Summer 2022 programs!
SCHEDULE (all times Central):
11:30am-1pm: Ballet with DWC Artistic Director Julie Nakagawa ON STAGE!
1pm-2pm, DWC rep led by DWC dancers ON STAGE!
2:15pm-2:45pm, Tell-It-Like-It-Is Session Dance360 Program Director Sara Bibik
3pm-4pm, DanceFlight! See DanceWorks Chicago in performance!
Join us for this one day only DayLab + DanceFlight combo!!!
Thinking about summer plans? Use this DayLab as an audition for Dance360 Summer 2022 programming. Create your own adventure: July 18-August 13.
Three words to describe your Dance360 experience (from Dance360 Summer 2021 Dancers):
- Fulfilling, refreshing, inspiring
- Enlightening, playful, loving
- Meaningful, transformative, significant
ALL-INCLUSIVE FEE: $85 (DayLab + DanceFlight, Audition, Service Fees) … EASY!
Participate with confiDANCE!
- ALL members of Team DWC are fully vaccinated.
- Proof of vaccination is required from each Dance360 dancer as part of the registration process.
EveryBODY entering the Ruth Page Center is asked to comply by “house rules”, which have been crafted with current CDC guidance and in compliance with state and city requirements. Procedures are subject to change. RPC policies include:
- Masks to be worn at all times, unless actively eating/drinking
- Water fountains are available for filling bottles or individual cups
- Spatial awareness, physical distancing is required in studios, hallways, etc.
- Hand sanitizer is available…please help yourself!
- Personal responsibility to clean your barre space before/after use is requested. Cleaning supplies are available in the studio.
- Please keep your belongings with you.
Common sense and common courtesy, are, as always, requested and appreciated. Thank you for being a good dance citizen!
Registration: EASY! Please fill out this simple online form.
Partial SCHOLARSHIPS available! Apply HERE.
QUESTIONS? Inquire with Dance360 Program Director Sara Bibik
DanceWorks Chicago is committed to supporting individual artistic growth, providing a laboratory for early career artists to journey from “good to great” through training, collaboration, mentorship, and performance. DWC shines a spotlight on individual artists, celebrating unique voices and finding harmony in collaboration.
This program is partially supported by a grant from the Illinois Arts Council Agency.